YPMC Corporate Partnership
Increase your organization’s exposure to Martin County’s Young Professionals and mobilize your workforce by sponsoring YPMC.
YPMC assists local young professionals to get connected, get informed and get involved in Martin County. Sponsorship benefits you and your employees, and your support allows YPMC to keep event fees affordable for members, deliver quality events, and take on initiatives.
- (1) YPMC Membership (Reduced rate of $40 per additional employees)
- Company logo on every YPMC event flyer (24) and on main pages of YPMC website
- Company logo displayed on every YPMC event and newsletter e-blast (minimum of 3 e-blasts a week)
- Company listed with logo in Member Directory on the YPMC Website
- Company will received a reduced event sponsor rate for Breakfasts, Lunches or After Hours
- Company featured in one Business Spotlight feature of newsletter
- (5) Job postings on YPMC Facebook Page and Website Annually
- Opportunity to include promotional items in New Member ‘Swag Bags’ and/or Perk Card Additional employees will receive YPMC member pricing into events (excludes Coffee and Connects and Mix & Mingles)
- Submit a Blog Post
- The Sponsorship fee of $250 must be paid in full ($150 for non-profit organizations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Sponsor MUST provide their logo in advance or when the contract is finalized. Please upload below or send to email@example.com
YPMC Promotional Partnership
If you are a Newspaper or Magazine, Local Radio Station or TV station, or a Related Event or Professional Website, YPMC would like to partner with you.
- Company Logo Displayed with a Hyperlink on the Membership Section of YPMC Website
- Company Logo Displayed in the Member Directory on YPMC Website
- Free Entry into Coffee and Connects and Mix & Mingle
- Member Pricing at Events
- 1 Mention in Quarterly Perks E-Newsletter
- Opportunity to include promotional item in New Member “Swag Bags”
- Shared cross promotional post via social media
YPMC Perk Partners
Our perk partners are important to our group and the community. We seek to provide value to our perk partners by bringing awareness to the organization to a young, ambitious and upwardly mobile segment of our community. There is no financial cost to being a perk partner. We ask that organizations offer a discount or a special offer to the YPMC membership. In exchange, YPMC will provide the following to perk partners:
• Company logo displayed on Membership section of YPMC website
• Company listed with logo in Member Directory on YPMC website
• 1 Mention in Quarterly Perks e-newsletters
• Opportunity to include promotional item in New Member ‘Swag Bags’
• Shared cross promotional post via social media
At the end of the year, we will provide you with a survey to gauge the success of the program for your organization.
We appreciate you considering partnering with the Young Professionals of Martin County, and we look forward to working with your organization.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 772-497-6297.